Hajj 1438 / 2017
“Pilgrimage to the house is a duty which people owe to Allah – those who can find a way to it.” (The Holy Qur'an, 3:97)
وَلِلّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلاً
THE ISLAMIC FOUNDATION OF IRELAND HAS RECEIVED HUGE NUMBER OF REQUESTS FOR PLACES FOR HAJJ FOR THE COMING SEASON 1437 H. (2016.)
We would like to make it clear that we cannot reserve a place for anyone without him/her filling the registration form and paying the required deposit - and that making a request verbally or by writing does not suffice. We will endavour to contact everyone who has expressed interest but ultimately it is the responsibility of whoever wishes to travel with the I.F.I. Hajj group to meet the above mentioned two requirements. We assume no responsibility if the form and deposit are not received in the I.F.I. office before all available places are taken.
Please note that Hajj places are offered on the first come - first serve basis. The IFI offers two Hajj Packages (Departure & Return dates approximate & subject to flight confirmation):
- Departure date (whole group): Tuesday 22 August 2017.
- Return date (2 weeks): 22 August 2017 to 12 September 2017
- Return date (3 weeks): 22 August 2017 to 6 September 2017.
(Departure & Return dates approximate & subject to flight confirmation)
Madinah is our first stop where we go first for Ziyarat.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Accommodation: 4 people per room in Madinah and Makkah hotel
- Air ticket
- Food (half board i.e. breakfast and dinner)
1) Completing and submitting the registration form.
2) Deposit of €1,000 plus €100 non-refundable registration fee.
3) Two passport size photos.
4) Copy of passport (data page/s.)
5) Copy of Garda card (for non-EU nationals.)
6) Filled and signed visa application form.
7) Marriage certificate for couples traveling together.
Places are limited! Booking on the first come first serve basis!
Prices: Will be officially announced later. (Last year’s prices were €4,000 & €4,600 for the 2 & 3 weeks packages respectively. Expect increases this year.)
- As the Islamic Foundation of Ireland has received a big number of requests for places for the coming Hajj 1438 H / 2017, we would like to make it clear that we cannot reserve a place for anyone without him/her filling the registration form and fulfilling other requirements including payment of a deposit of €1100.
- It is the responsibility of those who have made requests to contact us as soon as possible - before all the places are taken.
- Those who have paid less than €1100 per person must complete payment.
- Hajj places are offered on the basis of first come first serve.
Date of this notice: 24/10/2016.
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland is a licensed Tour Operator in Ireland by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Tour Operator No. TO245
- IFI Hajj Registration Form 1438 - 2017
- Hajj & Umrah Visa Application Form (Saudi Embassy)
- IFI Hajj Ad 2017