Hajj 1439H / 2018
وَلِلّهِ عَلَى النَّاسِ حِجُّ الْبَيْتِ مَنِ اسْتَطَاعَ إِلَيْهِ سَبِيلاً
“Pilgrimage to the house is a duty which people owe to Allah – those who can find a way to it.” (The Holy Qur'an, 3:97)
Bookings for Hajj are now being taken...
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland would like to announce that we are now taking bookings for the new Hajj season 1439H/ 2018.
Please note that Hajj places are offered on the first come - first serve basis.
The IFI offers two Hajj Packages (Departure & Return dates approximate & subject to flight confirmation):
- Two week’s package: 11/08 to 26/08/2018*
- Three week’s package: 11/08 to 31/08/2018*
We would like to make it clear that we cannot reserve a place for anyone without receipt of completed registration form and payment the required deposit in the amount of €1,100 - and that making a request verbally or by writing does not suffice.
It is the responsibility of whoever wishes to travel with the I.F.I. Hajj group to meet the above mentioned two requirements. We assume no responsibility if the form and deposit are not received in the I.F.I. office before all available places are taken.
Madinah is our first stop where we go first for Ziyarat.
What is included in the package?
• Accommodation: 4 people per room in Madinah and Makkah hotel.
• Air ticket
• Food (half board i.e. breakfast and dinner)
1) Completed and signed IFI Hajj registration form,
2) Deposit of €1,000 plus €100 non-refundable registration fee,
3) Two passport size photos,
4) Copy of passport (data page/s),
5) Copy of Garda card (for non-EU nationals),
6) Completed and signed visa application form,
7) Copy of marriage certificate for a couple traveling together.
PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR QUERIES BY EMAIL TO THE IFI OFFICE. All Website queries are replied directly by email to the email addresses submitted on the inquiry form and they will not be replied to on the website.
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland is a licensed Tour Operator in Ireland by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Tour Operator No. TO245