Umrah 2017/2018 Season has started
Applications for Umrah Now Being Accepted...
The Islamic Foundation of Ireland is pleased to announce that we are now taking bookings for Umrah for the Umrah season 1438-1439H (2017-2018). We look forward to serving you for all your Umrah needs including tailor-made Umrah packages to suit your budget.
What is Included in the package?
- Return Flight.
- Accommodation in Makkah and Madinah in hotels close to the two Harams - within walking distance.
- Transport from Jeddah to Makkah hotel.
- Visa Arrangements.
- Umrah in Ramadan must be requested for NOW!
- Application forms and Umrah visa requirements are available for download below or directly from the Islamic Foundation of Ireland office.
- We advise that you allow two weeks between receipt of passport at our office and your departure for your visa to be issued.
Requirements for Umrah Visa
- One Umrah application form issued by the Saudi Consulate in Ireland, duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- The passport should be valid for at least six (6) months. The passport should have two (2) blank pages facing each other.
- Proof of residence in Ireland for more than one year in Ireland for non-EU passport holders.
- Copy of Garda registration (GNIB card) for non-EU passport holders.
- Two (2) recent passport-size photographs. (Background white.)
- A valid meningitis vaccination certificate (Meningococcal Quadrivalent vaccine ACYW 135.)
- Copy of marriage certificate and birth certificates (for children.)
- Proof of address (electricity, gas etc. bill)
- Full package including confirmed airline ticket and accommodation in Makkah and Madinah and internal transport.
PLEASE SEND ALL YOUR QUERIES BY EMAIL TO THE IFI OFFICE.
All Website queries are replied directly by email to the email addresses submitted on the inquiry form and they will not be replied to on the website.
Documents to Download: